It's been seven years and I can't get over him. SEVEN YEARS. He is the only man I've ever loved. EVER. I've tried to date other men but no one compares to him. He did everything better. He treated me the best out of anyone. He understood me. He got my stupid jokes and my twisted sense of humor. He knew what I was going to say before I said it.
I hate the fact that I see him at work. Not often but I do. I hate the fact that his stupid grin and cheesy smile still melt my heart. Everytime I tell myself that I am not going to return his calls or texts, he contacts me. He is like a witch. He knows when I'm done and he has to pull me back in.
Why can't he just let me go? If he loved me he would. If he truly loved me, he would let me go.
No comments:
Post a Comment