Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Boring

I've been avoiding Robert like the plague. The last time we got together he was way too affectionate and deep. I guess he didn't read the "Keep your sentiments at the door" sign. The last thing I need is for him to start caressing my face as he tells me how special I am and how much I mean to him. There are rules to this thing. Hasn't he ever watched "Pretty Woman"? No kissing on the mouth!! No-kissing-on-the-mouth!!

I have, however, seen Jay a couple times since Vegas. I still don't really know much about him though. I did learn his last name but only because the last time he came over he was in uniform and it was on his shirt. I'd never really considered the Sheriff's uniform to be very attractive but boy did he wear it well. I never could resist a man in uniform...

I'm supposed to see Rob this week. We'll see if it happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment