Monday, January 16, 2012

Week One

My first week back with Gym was ridiculous. My warm welcome was cut very short because I had to put it some major work. After having been away from Gym for a long three weeks, everything seemed so hard. It was akward. I felt completely out of the loop and frankly, slightly pathetic.

I struggled in Muay Thai. I seriously thought I was going to pass out. I was tired, short of breath, and stiff as a board. I thoroughly enjoyed boxing because it was slightly easier than Muay Thai. My arms were on fire but I survived. The first MMA class for the week was slightly brutal. I was the only girl in the class so I partnered up with Christian. I love Christian but he annoys the hell out of me when he's my partner. I had to remind him on several occasions that I am not a china doll. I will not break. I hate being babied in class by the boys. By the end of class I was so annoyed, I just walked away. The second MMA class was better because the instructor's girlfriend partnered up with me so it was actually fun.

I have my battle scars from Gym. Gym is the only "guy" I've ever let rough me up. My shoulder is so sore I can barely move it, I have bruises on my feet, shins, and forearms. I have lovely scratches on my knees. As you can tell, I look super sexy.

I've taken the past three days off from seeing Gym because I'm sick with a cold. Hopefully Gym will be kinder to me when I see him tomorrow morning. I'm heavily medicating myself tonight hoping I'll feel better. I need to feel better really soon so that I can go balls out with Gym. I seriously need to get into shape if I hope to find a new man soon. Now don't get me wrong, Gym is wonderful, but he's not a one woman kinda guy. I need someone slighly more faithful but I won't feel confident in finding him until I look and consequently feel fabulous. When I get to that point, I hope I somehow run into Tim so he can take a good look at what he's missing out on....

No comments:

Post a Comment