It's officially been a month since we broke up and I still miss him every day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. I pray to God to keep him safe at work because he's a cop in a rough area. I keep going over every detail of our relationship in my head trying to figure out what went wrong.
In hope to ease my pain, I decided that I need a "distraction"...My search for this "distraction" hasn't really worked in my favor. I agreed to meet a guy that I met on Facebook for a drink hoping to get my mind of Tim. That was a huge mistake. I felt no attraction to the poor fellow and all I kept thinking about was how quickly I could make a run for it and take my sorry ass back home. I never would have liked this guy even if I wasn't on the rebound. He never had a chance. He physically isnt't my type and I had no real interest in anything he had to say. Unfortunately, he's missing or ignoring the signs that I'm not interested. Here's a hint: if you text me and I consistently respond with one word answers then I'm not interested. If you text me and I take hours to reply if I reply at all, I'm not interested. If you ask me out time and time again and I say no, I'm not interested. If a woman basically ignores you it's safe to assume that she's not interested right? Well someone might want to help this guy out and fill him in because apparently he either doesn't get it or he thinks he'll wear me down. Good luck with that buddy. You have no chance in hell...
My other failed attempt to find a distraction involved me creating an account on a free online dating site. My friend insisted I try it and since I was bored, I did. I received 21 messages in the first five minutes. I was completely annoyed. My phone would not stop beeping. Yes, I realize how this sounds. Most people would be excited that they were getting so many responses but no, not me. I was irritated. I deleted all messages except for one. The "unlucky" guy and I sent messages back and forth for a while until we exchanged phone numbers. Big Mistake... The man won't leave me alone. I went so far as to tell him outright that I wasn't ready to start a relationship and that I had made a mistake. I was hoping he would understand and stop communicating with me but of course he didn't . He said that we could continue to text until I was ready! Seriously?! Ummmm no! He sends me text after text and I either ignore him or give him one word answers and he doesn't get it either. You too have no chance in hell...
I'm clearly not ready to move on. I would find something wrong with pretty much anyone at this point. I can't blame them for trying though. I'm a cute girl. Unfortunately, I'm a cute girl with a shattered heart and a bad attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment