Men are stupid because they do stupid things. They leave beautiful, strong, independent, professional women for average to ugly, weak, needy, high-maintenance drama queens. They think with the wrong brain if you know what I mean. They lie, cheat, and deceive in order to get their way. They throw away stability for uncertainty. Why, oh why, do they do this? I wish there was at least one honest man out there who would enlighten me once and for all because I truly don't understand.
Nothing angers me more than when I see someone I dated with an ugly woman. This is especially true if he was unfaithful to me with her. It's the ultimate insult. It would seriously hurt less if you punched me in the face. I know this sounds superficial, but I have reasons for this. I think I'm a good catch. I'm supportive, giving, intelligent, loving, and affectionate. I'm not needy; I take care of myself. I'm a good listener and an excellent cook. And lastly, I'm very pretty. I really am the full package. This is why I don't understand why men want the opposite. Why do they migrate towards the crazy, suspicious, jealous girls that cause drama day in and day out? Why are they so drawn to insecure women who constantly need reassurance? I don't get it and none of my friends get it either. We apparently need enlightenment but I doubt we'll ever get it. My broken heart wants some answers...
No comments:
Post a Comment